How do you make an already premier leadership event for Down syndrome leaders even more exciting and popular? We picked the top 7 reasons why this year's DSAIA Leadership Conference will be the most influential, most fun event for DS organizations and leaders that you probably don't know about.
1. We're kicking things off Friday morning with an inspirational and thoughtful keynote by renowned speaker and special education advocate, Chris Ulmer.
2. DSAIA has partnered with Global Down Syndrome Foundation, which will host a pre-conference symposium of latest trends and developments in Down syndrome research and medicine at the renowned Linda Crnic Institute for Down Syndrome.
3. Not only does Denver offer 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, and boundless natural beauty, it's so much more fun in the wintertime!
4. Donor-driven leaders will satisfy their hunger for all-things development with a full-day of intensive fundraising intervention. Sandy Rees, the brilliant fundraising brain of GetFullyFunded will present this exciting, new all-day workshop.
5. As partner and lead sponsor of the DSAIA Leadership Conference, Global Down Syndrome Foundation has promised a host of surprises and special opportunities just for DSAIA member leaders. We promise not to prolong the suspense too much.
6. You already know about the early-bird registration deal. What you may not know is that you can turn that early-bird savings into even more cool stuff! Room upgrades, VIP seating, exclusive opportunities and gift cards are all up for grabs when you register before Dec. 1.
7. We're celebrating the mile-high ski culture at the Thursday night opening reception, which will sufficiently immerse you in the ski-lodge spirit of Colorado's Rocky Mountains.