The induction process for new volunteers is arguably the most critical stage of the volunteer life cycle. Although we focus much of our attention on attracting volunteers, it is what they experience when they join that actually determines whether they will stay.
In this webinar, you will learn how to map and analyze your current volunteer onboarding and orientation practices and pinpoint areas that need attention. We’ll cover what volunteers adjust to their new environment and how you can take proactive steps to help them settle in comfortably. We’ll also explore how volunteer needs change over time and how you can foster deeper and deeper commitment to your cause.
Improving the volunteer experience doesn’t need to be complicated or costly. Even small changes in the way you do business can lead to the kind of deep engagement that helps teams succeed. You can also set the stage for greater word of mouth marketing and better recruitment results. We will show you how!
You will learn …
• How to map the volunteer journey to discover hidden needs
• How to plan an integrated onboarding strategy
• How to tap neuroscience & psychology to strengthen connections & commitment
You will get these BONUS materials ...
• Volunteer Onboarding Journey Map Template
• Volunteer Levels of Engagement Worksheet
• Integrated Onboarding Planning Worksheet
• PDF of the Slides
Want to watch but not sure your schedule will allow? Register and receive the recording to watch for up to 7 days!