Becoming an executive director is a huge transition. To succeed, you must rely on your experiences, strengths, and expertise. In addition, you must learn new skills, engage in new behaviors, work well with other people, know your leadership style and be aware of your strengths and weaknesses. Be honest. Nonprofit executive leadership requires a lot. It is an all-encompassing job.
Moving Up will help you:
- Understand the complex nature of nonprofit executive leadership
- Identify the skills and characteristics of successful executive directors
- Gain insight into the unique obligations nonprofit executive directors face
- Manage multiple priorities
- Prepare for the transition to your role as executive leader
- Anticipate challenges inherent in your first year as executive director
I continue to be impressed with the depth of the board/professional workshops offered.
Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action started as a conference bringing together outstanding leadership from Down syndrome organizations around the country. Learn More
Down Syndrome Affiliates in ActionPO Box 7192
Missoula, Montana 59802
Call or email anytime!
© Copyright Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action 2020. All Rights Reserved.