Please note: If you are not able to log in as a member, you will need to contact your organization or DSAIA to be able to register for this webinar series.
Time: 8:00 pm ET/7:00 pm CT
Tues, Jun 26th
From Board Development 101 to Strategic Planning, this monthly series will address the primary aspects of board training and development. Featuring professional presenters from the nonprofit community, this six-part webinar series will include the following topics:
- Tues, Jan 17th - Board Development 101
- Tues, Feb 21st - Board Orientation
- Tues, Mar 27th - Fundraising with Your Board
- Tues, Apr 10th - What is the Role of Your Board?
- Tues, May 15th - Shared Responsibility & Accountability
- Tues, Jun 26th - Strategic Planning with Your Board
Each session is scheduled for approximately 1 1/2 hours. It is only necessary to register once for the complete series. Registration is not limited to one person per group, but rather DSAIA encourages members to have their full board attend if possible. Certificates of Completion will be given to all attendees who submit the required worksheets after each session. For those who register throughout the series, there will be an opportunity to view recorded sessions (you must be registered to do this).