How to Captivate and Engage Constituents with Your Website
Date: Wed, Mar 20th
Time: 2p ET/11a PT
(No fee for nonmembers)
In this session, you will learn from more than 10 years of focus group research with nonprofit constituents and donors how to captivate and engage your audience. Join Jay to discover:
- The 5 required elements of an engaging website
- The 3 biggest mistakes nonprofits make with their website
- 5 proven methods for promoting your organization online
- The #1 factor nonprofits should consider regarding search engine optimization
- Real-world examples of nonprofit organizations that have mastered their online presence
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn how to take your organization’s web presence to the next level from one of America’s top-rated experts on websites and marketing for nonprofits.
About your Presenter:
Jay Wilkinson is the founder and CEO of Firespring, a Nebraska-based marketing and internet services company with more than 3,000 clients on 5 continents. Jay has educated thousands on topics ranging from marketing to technology to the internet. As a board member of several nonprofits, he understands the importance of utilizing the web as a tool to communicate and build relationships with constituents. He has appeared on CNN and other news programs discussing how emerging technologies affect nonprofits and is considered a leading authority on the proper use of the web as a tool to enhance the core mission of any enterprise.