Thank you for your interest in speaking at the annual DSAIA Leadership Conference! Are you a nonprofit expert, have a great program to share, or are an experienced DSA leader who can help other leaders excel?
We're looking for dynamic presentations AND presenters for our 12th Annual DSAIA Leadership Conference in Denver, Colorado from Feb 23-25, 2018. Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action has a reputation for top-notch speakers presenting timely, practical and relevant information to the nonprofit Down syndrome support community. To apply to present at the 2018 conference, complete the 2018 Conference Submission Form today!
Conference dates: Friday, February 23, 2018 to Sunday, February 25, 2018
Submission Deadline: October 1, 2017 (but could fill prior to this date)
Note: DSAIA does not normally compensate speakers for breakout sessions. If you require compensation, please note it in your submission.
Great conference sessions…
- Focus on topics that are relevant and important to the nonprofit staff, board members and volunteers who attend the DSAIA Conference.
- Are not one-size-fits-all! The nonprofit sector is incredibly diverse; an outstanding presentation identifies a particular audience and connects that audience with the content they want and need.
- Are based on a clear, well-defined focus. Make sure that attendees feel they’ve learned what they came to learn.
- Provide solid, real-world information that attendees can put to use in their own organizations right away.
- Are engaging, interactive, and built to keep attendees actively learning.
Tracks / Topic Areas
- Cutting Edge! Nonprofit Hot Topics
- Strategic Alliances
- Marketing & Communications
- Administration (Financial Management, Human Resources, etc.)
- Public Policy, Civic Engagement
- Programs geared towards individuals with Down syndrome
- Other (personal development and skill-building, etc.)